A mango salmon poke dish tastes a lot like summer, like a bit of heaven, and also feels like heaven on the tongue with it’s mix of sushi-grade salmon and the elegant sensuality of mango.
Mango Salmon Poke
- 1/2 lb sushi-grade Salmon, diced
- 1 mango (I like the champagne mangoes the best!), small diced
- 2 T rice vinegar
- 2 T sweet chili sauce
- 1 t Sriracha
- 1/4 c scallions, thinly sliced
- salt & crushed red pepper to taste.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stirring well to combine. Enjoy on its own or on a bed of simple white rice.
Thanks to Savour the Senses blog